Director, Product Management job
Director, Product Management
- Bengaluru, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Baffleprotects data in the cloud for several Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises. Rapid consolidation of data in the cloud has resulted in sensitive data migrating to the cloud, making it a target for breaches. Baffle protects data at the field-level with no application code modifications or performance degradation in databases and now, data lakes and warehouses. Baffle pioneered data-centric protection with its patented privacy-enhanced computation approach allowing data processors and producers to collaborate without compromising privacy. For more information, please visit:www.baffle.io
The Director of Product Management will be responsible for all product planning and management activities at Baffle. She/He will be responsible to work with the GTM team to manage customer requirements as they emerge and translate them to what the development team can execute on. This task will require assessing what features will have the most impact and find commonality in what needs to be delivered across the customer set-in well-planned product releases. This individual will need to have a strong software development mindset along with the ability to understand business implications of development decisions.
BS/MS CS, MBA
- Computer Science background/degree is required. Master s degree in computer science or Business Administration is desired.
- Must have 10+ years of experience in product roles at a combination of small and large companies. Startup experience is desired but not a requirement.
- Hands-on knowledge of IaaS/PaaS/SaaS deployment in public, private or hybrid clouds is a requirement.
- Hands-on knowledge of the product planning process for a data product a requirement. Experience with a data security product is desired.
- Must have firsthand experience of taking a new software product through the development phase to managing the initial design win at an enterprise customer
- Must have prior of experience of creating the MVP definition for an infrastructure software product.
- Ability to create strong working partnerships with cloud service providers (Amazon, Microsoft, Google, IBM) is a requirement.
- Ability to interact with strong technical peers ((Product/Software Architect, DevOps Lead, QA Lead, Security Architect, UI/UX Design Lead, etc.) very essential.
- Hands-on experience with the Agile development process including story/epic creation, sprint planning and management, tracking of performance metrics is required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written as well as
excellent analytical and organizational skills.
Minimum 10 Years
2 - 4 Hires