Manager / Senior Manager - Account Management Job in Better World Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Manager / Senior Manager - Account Management
- Bengaluru, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
- Not Disclosed
What is the Job like?
- Become single point of contact for all activities related to Sodexo across business development, BAU projects, incremental deliveries, Support etc.
- Work closely with the country Sodexo team to be aware of their roadmap and new product launch
- Research, identify and communicate challenges faced by Sodexo - build counselling relationships
- Figure out the opportunities for growth and expansion for Sodexo and map those to Zeta Platform s capabilities and products
- Liaison with the Solutions team to prepare a solution proposal which allows Sodexo to compete in the market and grow at a faster pace
- Understand and continuously monitor country regulatory environment
- Liaison with the Product and Engineering teams to kick off the project
- Co-owner of product metrics such as installs, adoption, engagement, app store / iOS store ratings, product usability scores etc.
- Work with the Sodexo team to figure out the bottlenecks in their operations and help them grow at a faster pace by constantly suggesting improvements in processes and products.
Who should apply for this role?
- Strong analytical ability and should be able to wrap your head around data & numbers, data-driven thinking
- Understands the value of research and have an awareness of who your audience is
- Strong understanding of online marketing and inbound marketing
- Immaculate written and oral communication skills, excellent business acumen, and a penchant for marketing internet products
- A hands-on and a go-getter
- Good analytical skills and
- You have the knack to sense and explore growth opportunities in the market
- You are solution-oriented, creative and passionate
- You have a determined attitude along with the ability to take criticism constructively
- Great research and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can juggle multiple projects at a time
- Very meticulous, eye for detail and focus on documentation
- Develop counselling relationships with clients
- Ability to communicate effectively and firmly with clients
- Ability to adapt and work well with people and teams
- Up to date with trends, industry updates etc.
Background and experience
- Engineering + MBA
- 6+ years of total experience as a Program Manager/Strategy or a Business Consultant in Consulting companies
- Prior experience in handling multiple large global IT clients for complex projects is a bonus
Engineering + MBA
Experience Required :
Minimum 6 Years
2 - 4 Hires
Similar Jobs for you