Technical Lead, Security Operations (infrastructure) Job in Colt Technology Services Group Limited
Technical Lead, Security Operations (infrastructure)
- Gurgaon, Haryana
- Not Disclosed
Support SOC Manager to deliver the following
- Scope and define project requirements, as well as set customer expectations for cyber security services to Colt and its customers.
- Maintenance and enhancement of processes and procedures
- Manage and Mentoring team members to resolve technical issues
- Lead design discussions/ streamlining service delivery plans /implementations
- Serve as an operations lead and escalation point for the operations team
- Participate on periodic Internal and customer review calls
- Support team in tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer SLA
- Ensure security services, tools and platforms are adequately monitor and maintained.
- Monitoring of and reporting on the effectiveness of our security enforcing technologies.
- Performs incident/change/problem notification and escalation to ensure problems /request/ issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention
- Regularly review and update the process/technical documents
- Troubleshoot performance and availability issues on security devices such as firewalls IDS, IPS, UTM, Content Filtering solutions.
- Resolution of problems through configuration changes/ re-installations / replacements
- Enforces policies, procedures, SLA and standards defined for security device management
- Actively participates in preventive maintenance, by documenting common problems and sharing information required for the team to be successful.
- Documents and maintains internal procedural standards relating to support role as required.
- Working closely with other IT team and collaborating with other IT staff
- Coordinate with other team members for availability of capable resources
- Proactively requests Leadership for views and opinions; using this feedback to improve personal performance
- Review and work on service delivery improvement plan , suggest recommendations and owns delivery of agreed action plan
Experience Required :
2 - 4 Hires
Similar Jobs for you