Retail Officer Incharge SalesEthos Hr Management & Projects Pvt Ltd
- Bengaluru, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Apply Now 2+ months ago
Designation / Position : Retail Officer Incharge - Sales
Education :Graduate / MBA Finance
Experience: 7 - 12 years
Industry Type : Banking
- Evaluate credit worthiness of borrower and take sound lending decision on available information
- Scrutinizing the necessary documentations of home loan and Lap proposals.
- Credit appraisal on the basis of Company s internal credit Policies and offer the right products to Applicants.
- Cibil/CRIF Checking of Borrowers.
- discussion (PD) with borrowers on borrowers place.
- Co-ordination with Panel Advocates for Legal Scrutiny report (LSR), Search Report and Panel
- Taking custody of Original Chain documents at time of disbursement.
- Processing conversion of sanctions, proper documentation & disbursement of facilities.
- Coordinating with customers for compliance with the pre-disbursement and post-disbursement conditions of sanctions.
- Monitoring of existing accounts, timely payments & recovery of interest, review, renewal & modification of credit facilities
- Screening of loan Application, KYC & other relevant documents.
- Conducting PD and field visit to check client requirement & credit worthiness.
- Evaluate/approve/recommend the loan application as per laid down policies and procedure.
- Prepare CAM and forward the same to Competent Authority to obtain sanction/approval.
- Initiate, check and analyze Individual & Commercial CIBIL, RCU, Legal & Technical Report.
- Manage the entire credit application process right from login to disbursement.
- Responsible for quality portfolio management, vender management etc.
- Prepare different types of MIS, reports and maintaining the database.
Experience Required :
7 to 12 Years
2 - 4 Hires