Regional Project Manager - Apac & China job
The Regional Project Manager for APAC and China will report directly to the Director of CBM Systems. You will manage a portfolio of projects from receipt of order to completion, ensuring each project meets cost, quality and delivery targets. You will increase profits, interact with customer and internal departments, report KPIs and manage risks and issues.
Here s where you ll demonstrate your competencies:
- Review customer Purchase Orders and Contracts, working with customers and internal commercial, technical and manufacturing departments to resolve an specification issues or risks.
- Create and manage project plans with key milestones, resources requirement, risks and opportunities identified. Ensure all dependencies are identified.
- Manage the timely production ofdeliverables and management of risks/issues ensuring these are resolved or escalated as appropriate.
- Liaise with customers and internal departments to ensure a high level of effective communication is maintained throughout the project lifecycle and a smooth running of project to target dates.
- Measure and report project performance against budget and KPIs.
- Create and maintain BOMs, technical specs and shipping paperwork (as required).
- Organise and supervise customer Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to the project delivery process.
- Manage customer experience on Technical requests for Qualitrol products
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics/Technology or equivalent experience. Essential
- Previous experience of working in Electrical and or Automation Industry
- 5+ years previous project management experience. Essential
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects, schedules and budgets
- Proficient in using spreadsheets to aid analysis and project planning tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer focused.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detailed and Analytical orientation with good root cause skills
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment and works well under pressure.
- Self-starter and innovative with proactive approach
- Time management skills, including planning and budgeting.
- Willing to travel to visit customers and other Qualitrol and Fortive facilities.
- Willing to work extra hours to complete important tasks.
- Global travel will be an essential part of this role so flexibility is required.
2 - 4 Hires