Senior Fullstack Engineer, Reactjs & PythonFractal Analytics Inc
- Bengaluru, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Brief about Fractal Analytics:
Fractal is one of the most prominent players in the Artificial Intelligence space. Fractals mission is to power every human decision in the enterprise and uses the power of AI to help the worlds most admired Fortune 500 companies.Fractal has consistently been rated as Indias best companies to work for, by The Great Place to Work Institute. Fractal has been featured as a leader in the Customer Analytics Service Providers Wave 2019 by Forrester Research, and recognized as an Honorable Vendor in 2019 magic quadrant for data & analytics by Gartner.
- Will be responsible for managing, developing & maintaining the front-end and back-end for Fractals AI/DL services to Fortune 500 client
- Work closely with the data science & engineering team to integrate the algorithmic output from the backend REST APIs
- Work closely with business and product owners to create dynamic infographics with intuitive user controls
- Participate in UAT, and diagnose & troubleshoot, bugs and application integration issues
- Create and maintain documentation related to the developed processes and applications
Qualification & Experience
- 5-8 years of demonstrable experience designing, building and working as a Fullstack engineer for enterprise web applications.
- Ideally, this would include the following:
- Expert-level proficiency with ReactJS or VueJS.
- Expert-level proficiency with Python (3.4+), Django (2.1+) or Flask
- Familiarity with common databases (RDBMS such as MySQL & NoSQL such as MongoDB) and data warehousing concepts (OLAP, OLTP)
- Understanding of REST concepts and building/interacting with REST APIs
- Deep understanding of core UI concepts:
- Cross-browser compatibility and implementing responsive design
- Front-end experience and backend API performance tuning
- Hands-on experience with test driven development, using testing libraries like MochaJS, KarmaJS and Nose
- Familiarity with common JS visualization libraries built using D3, Chart.js, HighCharts, etc.
- Experience in building visualizations (in ReactJS or VueJS) on cloud systems GCP, Azure or AWS
- Experience in working with Azure/GCP Functions and serverless architecture
- Deep understanding of core backend concepts:
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end
- Performance optimization and multithreading concepts
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Experience with deploying and maintaining high traffic infrastructure (performance testing is a plus)
- In addition, the ideal candidate would have great problem-solving skills, and familiarity with code versioning tools such as GitLab, GitHub
Preferred, but not essential skills are:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services (particularly Azure Web App, Storage and VM), or familiarity with AWS (EC2 containers) or GCP Services.
- Experience working with UX designers and bringing design to life.
- Experience with Celery, RabbitMQ
- Experience with fine-tuning reverse proxy engines such as Nginx, Apache HTTPD
Education Qualification:B.E / B.Tech, BCA, MCA equivalent
Location: Mumbai/ Bengaluru
2 - 4 Hires