- 3 months ago
- Job Responsibilities(JR) : 6 8 Areas Actionable (4-6)Prevention of potential frauds Screening and sampling of loan / Credit card applications.
- (Currently excluding SLI, Gold loans.
- ) Using scorecards and sampling strategies to identify the potential fraud cases.
- Reviewing basis high risk indicators such as CIBIL 0,- Review verification reports of sampled cases at loan origination stage.
- Scrutiny of discrepant documents submitted by the applicant for availing the loan.
- Investigate discrepant cases to identify involvement of applicant, collusion with Bank's outsourced channel at a Prevention stage.
- Do proper customer & merchant investigations and take disputes to logical end by way of recommending credit or liability etc basis merit of the case and due investigationsRevenue generation & cost management Collection of processing fees from channels / applicants for malpractices Optimum utilisation of cost budgets allocated Cross Checks To carry out cross checks as specified in the internal RIC bulletins / rolled out by the Central RIC team Ensuring that negative findings / variances found whilst conducting the cross checks are addressed with the respective units and appropriate action is taken where required.
- Detection of portfolio frauds and recovery Monitoring the portfolio quality by investigating Non starter, early mortality cases, and collections referred cases.
- Pre-disbursal checks on payment business products like credit/debit.
- Controlling outsourcing risk Ensure that empanelment checks are conducted at the on boarding stage on various vendors / channel partners operating in Retail Asset & Payments business units Manage Outsourcing risk by carrying out checks on Outsourced agents.
- Initiating action on erring Vendors and Vendor staffCompliant Management Handling customer complaints sent from Central office.
- To identify root cause and provide resolution within the TAT defined.
- Compliance Ensuring compliance with guidelines circulated from Central office.
- Some examples are ID card issuance, receipt issuance etc Comply with the guidelines laid down for FIU reporting, IBA reporting, SOX Conducting reviews on Outsourcing agents according to the frequency setIndustry Level networking Interact with counterparts and risk officials of other banks to get correct information which can help in closure of investigations duly Scout for negative information like DSE, fraud companies, merchants and profiles and neglist them in our systems Maintain an MIS and details of such negative informationReporting MIS reporting to central office on various data requirements.
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Eye for detail
- Proactive and Self driven
- Ability to multi task
Qualifications Graduate (B Com/ B Sc) or Post graduate. Could be from other streams such as Engineering
Experience Required: 0 to 2 Years
Vacancy: 2 - 4 Hires