Key Responsibility Areas:
- Create and manage training calendar
- Work with Cisco WebEx/GoToMeeting/Zoom to create training sessions, send invites, keep track and share session files to students in timely manner.
- Communication to trainers on planned sessions, confirmations and cancellations if any.
- Plan and execute logistics (flights/visa/stay) support for trainers
- Find and add trainers to database
- Keep track of freelance trainer NDA and contracts
- Plan and manage daily tasks.
- Prepare and maintain weekly and monthly reports.
- Communication skills email, telephonic, chat and web meetings
- MS office excel, word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Web tools Cisco WebEx, GoToMeeting, Zoom
- Google Google docs and Google drive
- LinkedIn savvy
- Preferred 0.5 to 1 year in training/education management industry
- Candidates with no experience are welcome with a aptitude to learn on the job
Joining and work schedule:
- Immediate joiners preferred
Experience Required :
Minimum 1 Year
2 - 4 Hires
Similar Jobs for you