Technical Project Lead job
- Working with a Project Manager to evaluate client needs, provide business solutions and set client expectations.
- Responsible for collecting, understanding and documenting business requirements and translating those into functional and system design specifications.
- Responsible for system specifications design and review, technical review, system testing, system implementation, post implementation review, risk assessment, identifying dependencies & gaps.
- Develops and maintains detailed project implementation plans. Responsible for knowing and reporting project status.
- Provides day-to-day project coordination, responsive planning and implementation of multiple projects across all product lines.
- Responsible for estimating and monitoring cost, identifying cost, schedule, quality and performance impacts, prioritize team work and collaborating between teams and end customer.
- Works with the business unit on long term strategies to better use technology and to promote / champion process improvement initiatives.
- Work with software development to review / understand requirements and specifications for technical design, obtain information on system capabilities, limitations and performance requirements.
- Have Experience as a Project Leader position managing software projects, while serving primary point of contact for all technical matters and project deliverables.
- Proven Project leader experience in delivering CMS and ecommerce websites using EPI Server cloud stack
- Track record of leading, thinking strategically, innovating, acting with integrity and exceeding client expectations
- Prior software design and development experience preferred.
- Team Handling experience required
Experience Required :
2 - 4 Hires
Similar Jobs for you