Informatica Developer job
- Understand and master the existing ETL jobs to perform all the necessary changes.
- Ability to work well within a team environment that includes geographically distributed team.
- Very good understanding on all the phases of ETL including analysis, design, develop, maintenance and support
- Estimate and develop new ETL solutions independently and if required should be able to lead/mentor the team with Agile process.
- Prepare technical specification document for the existing ETL solutions or new ETL solutions.
- Experience in managing the team ensuring stable UAT and Production.
- Ability to work well within tight deadlines and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Experience in assigning the tasks to team members and making sure of keeping the work on track for UAT/PROD release.
- Monitoring and managing the existing ETL jobs and develop new jobs to ensure seamless movement and transformation of the data.
- 6 - 8 years of work experience in Informatica Power Center 9.1 and above or higher version who has knowledge on SSIS will be added advantage
- Hands-on experience with Informatica power cernter 9.1 and above version
- Strong knowledge on SQL server 2016
- High level expertise on Performance optimization using Informatica Power Center and good hands on SQL, Able to write packages on SQL server
- Hands on experience working with Unix Shell scripting.
- Good knowledge in Job scheduling tools like Autosys, Control-M etc.
Experience Required :
6 to 8 Years
2 - 4 Hires
Similar Jobs for you