Assistant Manager Legal job
- Develop Business Cases, execute, Negotiate & close orders/ contractors / SOW with customers.
- Negotiating new RFP s and associated T&Cs, MSA/CSAs, Standalone Agreements, Exceptions table.
- Assisting the Leadership team in coordination of certain deals or type of work as required.
- Providing legal knowledge on the legal risks involved in the contracts of the target companies.
- End-to-end drafting and negotiating service agreements, non disclosure agreements (NDA)vendor agreement, rental, lease, leave and license agreements, investment agreements, franchise agreements, employment agreements, retainer agreements and other customized agreements.
- Facilitating negotiations from legal, operations as well as business front.
- Working closely and end-to-end with the business (sales/pre-sales), finance and technical teams in review, vetting/risk mitigation, client negotiation, and closure of commercial contracts.
- Assisting business in bidding stage client due diligence processes.
- Reviewing and drafting statutory and ethics policies (company code of conduct, POSH policy, Anti-Bribery and Corruption ( ABAC ) policy, Conflict of Interest policy, internal charters and SOPs on conduct of business and interactions with external parties.
- Tracking and maintaining legal and ethics compliance of the organization through designing various trainings and assessment programs.
Experience Required :
2 - 4 Hires
Similar Jobs for you