Consultant - Sap Security (support)Olam International
- Visakhapatnam, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to 'Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems', Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
Olam Information Services (OISL) is a captive subsidiary of Olam International, Singapore offering IT Services & Global Business Services across its operations in 65 countries in Asia, Africa, EU & Americas. In Chennai, we currently have onboard more than 1000 highly motivated employees. Olam Digital has receivedInternational Innovation Award 2019 for Best Services and Solutions.
Olam Global Business Services (OGBS) is a captive unit that offersEnd to Endbusiness process and analytics solutions. OGBS currently offers its solutions in6 Platforms:Finance, Supply Chain, People services, Risk & Market Compliance, Big Data Analytics and Business Intelligence. At this moment, OGBS is located in City of Chennai, India and provides its services to over 20 countries. Olam GBS has received Best Shared Services in India Award 2019, by Shared Services Forum andAsias No.1 Shared Services in Process Improvement and Value Creation, 2019by Shared Services and Outsourcing Network Forum.
SAP Security is required to protect SAP Systems and Critical Information from Unauthorized Access in a Distributed Environment while accessing the system locally or remotely. It covers various Authentication Methods, Database Security, Network and Communication Security and protecting standard users and other best practices that should be followed in maintaining your SAP Environment. In a SAP Distributed Environment, there is always a need that you protect your critical information and data from unauthorized access. Human Errors, Incorrect Access Provisioning shouldnt allow unauthorized access to system and there is a need to maintain and review the profile policies and system security policies in your SAP environment.
- Diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight
- Contribute to organizational initiatives
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
- Assists Projects for critical SAP S/4 HANA,GRC, BI, Cloud Security approach
- Support scoping, Design and estimations of Implementation and Migration projects
- Guide the team on critical proactive maintenances and automation and on issues
- Lead multiple sized projects as team member or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating, analyzing requirements and translating them into effective solutions
- Ensure governance and compliance through effective and accurate analysis, design, development and quality assurance of information security controls
- Manage and define security processes
- Support & manage different SAP internal & external audit activities.
- Overall 4+years of SAP security experience of which 4 years of GRC/HANA Security experience
- Experience in more than 2 Full Lifecycle SAP Implementation project
- Should be a SAP security professional with good all-round Technical and Domain expertise
- Should have the ability to understand and evaluate ERP such as SAP security design/structure put in place at any organization
- Should have experience in implementing security and controls on Fiori, native HANA, and S/4 HANA(Conversion and Implementation)
- Should have experience in creating customized roles in HANA Database for Developers, Modelers, Technical Administrators, and End Users
- Should have strong experience in SAP GRC with knowledge of Identity Management solutions
- Should have familiarity with security framework controls as it applies to SAP system access e.g Enterprise Segregation of Duties, EAM, Access controls
- Should have Strong knowledge of Security frameworks such as SAML / X.509 and experience of SSO (setup, build, and deploy)
- Working experience in designing and implementing business processes and controls on SAP on-premise and Cloud environment(s), including SAP S/4 HANA, GRC, Identity management tools would be an added advantage.
Olam is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nationality, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants are requested to complete all required steps in the application process including providing a resume/CV in order to be considered for open roles.
2 - 4 Hires