Senior Lead Engineer - Siem SpecialistOlam International
- Visakhapatnam, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to 'Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems', Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
Olam Information Services (OISL) is a captive subsidiary of Olam International, Singapore offering IT Services & Global Business Services across its operations in 65 countries in Asia, Africa, EU & Americas. In Chennai, we currently have onboard more than 1000 highly motivated employees. Olam Digital has receivedInternational Innovation Award 2019 for Best Services and Solutions.
Olam Global Business Services (OGBS) is a captive unit that offersEnd to Endbusiness process and analytics solutions. OGBS currently offers its solutions in6 Platforms:Finance, Supply Chain, People services, Risk & Market Compliance, Big Data Analytics and Business Intelligence. At this moment, OGBS is located in City of Chennai, India and provides its services to over 20 countries. Olam GBS has received Best Shared Services in India Award 2019, by Shared Services Forum andAsias No.1 Shared Services in Process Improvement and Value Creation, 2019by Shared Services and Outsourcing Network Forum.Job Summary
The Application Security Lead performs dynamic scans on applications and share reports and findings with development teams and follow up on remediation. S/he analyzes the application security systems and recommends and develops security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss. The ideal candidate will have an established work history in different areas of application security testing, information security with a focus on web/mobile application security methods.Job Description
- Understand output of source code analysis tools and explain findings to developers
- Conduct training sessions for developers as required
- Optimize settings of scanning tools
- Assess IOT/OT systems and perform testing to identify vulnerabilities
- Interface with stakeholders in different parts of the globe to ensure a testing calendar is established and agreed upon
- Develop metrics for the success of the application security program, identify trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement
- Engage appropriate internal resources to resolve technical issues and update internal stakeholders on progress toward resolution
- Ensure high quality of OLAM standards and brand consistency in all IT projects.
Olam is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nationality, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants are requested to complete all required steps in the application process including providing a resume/CV in order to be considered for open roles.
2 - 4 Hires