Lead Technical Consultant Job in Randstad India Limited
- As part of a scrum team, you ll contribute to the continuous development of the product features that are in the care of your team
- Analyse requirements, prepare High level/low-level designs, and realize it with project team.
- Lead a team of software engineers, take the delivery responsibility of the team.
- Ensures quality of deliverables from team by doing stringent reviews and coaching the team.
- Provide the estimates for complex and large projects, support Project manager to arrive at project planning.
- Forms the bridge between the Software Engineers and Solution Analysts, IT architects.
- Discusses technical topics (with the SEs, as a specialist), as well as holistic, architecture topics (with the IT Architects, as a generalist).
- Translates complex content to different stakeholders, both technical (like software engineers) as well as functional (business), in a convincing and well-founded way, and adapted to the target audience.
- Works in a support environment, eye for details and keen on optimizations.
Experience Required :
Minimum 12 Years
2 - 4 Hires
Similar Jobs for you