Market Research - Retail Analytics - ConsultantUgam
- Bengaluru, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Deliver strategic UX technology solutions to clients and their end customers. The solutions you support and configure are delivered for long-term and will scale with the client's design and growth plans seamlessly. This role will provide you exceptional exposure and visibility into the UX Research programs of the top companies in the world. You will need to combine your strong technical expertise, interpersonal skills, business acumen, and client management skills.
- Research sample groups, audit websites, create and test prototypes, and train clients in user experience, best UX practices.
- Work actively on strategy and content, user research, wireframing and prototyping, user-testing and analytics
- Conceive and conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and translate them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- A solid grasp of conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Compliance of structured problem-solving approach and documentation of the same
- Have a clear understanding of business goals and user behaviour, and be proficient in a wide variety of skills, ranging from psychology to design and technology.
- Facilitate the client s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Guide the client on the appropriate research strategy that addresses their business objectives
- Master s in Human-Computer Interactions, Human Factors or Psychology
What are we looking for?
- 5-8 years of experience working in research consulting and professional services
- 1-3 years of experience with people management responsibilities (mentoring, coaching, guiding)
- Experience in customer-facing roles in enterprise-level organizations, working with digital agency, or consulting conducting hands-on user research
- Experience in pre-sales and building Knowledge Management on UX practice
- 3-5 years of relevant experience consulting in the UX Research space using research techniques and methodologies
- Experience developing approaches for complex UX problems
- Proficient in both qualitative and quantitative methodologies
2 - 4 Hires