Market Research - Retail Analytics - Lead - Ux ResearchUgam
- Bengaluru, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Lead research efforts for the client by managing all aspects of research. The person should have the ability to develop in-house UX Research capability within the team. Prior experience working with enterprises or in consulting will be preferred along with conducting hands-on user research.
- Plan, manage and execute research projects independently
- Collaborate with customers, product managers, engineers, and other UX/DX professionals through planning and develpment lifecycle
- Partner with project managers, sales team, and CSMs to provide the best outcome for our clients and their customers
- Translate use cases into clear direction through UX deliverables
- Business acumen to facilitate discussions with customers on how research findings impact client's annual goals
- Guide clients on the appropriate research strategy that addresses their business objectives
- Ensure quality delivery by identifying process improvement and standardization opportunities to assist with efficiency
- Bachelor's / Masters in Human-Computer Interactions or Human Factors or Psychology
What are we looking for?
- Should have worked in Quantitative and Qualitative research
- Portfolio having research techniques and methodologies performed
- Ability to develop approaches for complex UX problems
2 - 4 Hires