Business Continuity- Disaster Recovery Engineer job
Business Continuity- Disaster Recovery Engineer
- Bengaluru, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
- The candidate should have a broad range of Business Continuity experience, ideally in the Fintech services sector.
- A good communicator, the candidate must demonstrate and ability to motivate and influence directors and other staff to maintain an overall Business Continuity capability that always satisfies the business needs
- The candidate must have experience of building and maintaining Business Continuity Plans includes defining BCP policies and processes and RPO/RTO Objectives
- The candidate must have experience of planning and managing the execution of Crisis Management simulations, Business Continuity tests and Infrastructure Disaster Recovery testing.
- The role will coordinate a global Business Continuity awareness programme, providing training and guidance where required to staff in all Zeta s offices.
- Conduct post implementation reviews of all IT systems and production applications.
- Conduct Business continuity related risk assessments
- Audit Business continuity plans regularly and act.
- Conduct Training & Drills and preparedness for emergency situations.
- Third Party risk assessment wrt BCM
Experience Required :
3 to 5 Years
2 - 4 Hires
Similar Jobs for you