- Bengaluru, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Apply Now 2+ months ago
Roles & Responsibilities
- Craft creative and persuasive copy for all marketing channels like banners, emails, SMSs, landing pages, FB ads, Google ads, videos, buying guides, rural marketing collaterals, branding collaterals and more.
- Understand the revenue impact of communication and adapt content based on data insights received from other teams.
- Ideate and conceptualize for new promotions come up with attractive, catchy names and adapt copy to the flow of promotions.
- Work closely with the category, marketing, UX, tech and creative design teams to ensure the copy follows different teams requirements.
- Take complete ownership and work closely with the Content Manager to complete content requirements for projects.
- Lead multiple projects independently and ensure correctness, creativity and adherence to the brand tone.
Skills & Experience required
- 2-4 years ofmarketing copywriting or content writing experience with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong understanding of different styles of writing for different requirements.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Highly responsible and committed.
- Preferably a Mass Communications graduate/post-graduate.
Click here to apply for this role
Experience Required :
2 to 4 Years
2 - 4 Hires