- Bengaluru, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Apply Now 2+ months ago
Roles & Responsibilities
- The candidate for this role will need to have strong track record of developing and delivering scalable product features.
- He/She will work very closely with cross-functional teams, product managers, and customers to shape the Zivame customer experience.
- This role is responsible to lead a highly motivated engineering team working on cutting edge technology projects in a fast-paced environment with a keen commitment to delivers top notch customer experience for our users.
- The candidate should have excellent management and delivery skills combined with several years of hands-on experience in Java backend services.
- Map business objectives to an optimum engineering structure within your team, including correct estimation of resource allocation
- Design, architect and drive implementation of key engineering features
- Plan and track development and release schedules, and provided visible leadership in crisis
- Establish and follow best practices, including coding standards and technical task management
- Work on an end-to-end architecture of at least one product/system (preferably with bugs)
- Manage a dynamic project or feature with changing requirements
- Manage smooth operations between developers and QA
- Has worked on some or all of the following:
- Caused at least one deadlock/memory corruption in multi-threaded programming
- Configured (or destroyed) at least one linux server
- Caused at least one issue in a production system
- Should have successfully debugged at least one memory leak issue (would be even better if you were the cause for it)
- Debugged (or caused) a database to run slow because of too many connections
Skills & Experience required
- 8+ years of strong experience in full-stack software product development for large scale platform(s).
- Experience with a product/ B2C tech mandatory; experience in E-commerce domain preferable
- Experience working with high-performance technical teams and ability to create a culture based on those best practices.
- Experience working with Product Managers and UX Designers
- Excellent people manager. Strong in building relationships and collaboration with others.
- Expertise in JAVA technologies, SprintBoot, JPA, etc.
- Comfortable with at least one more programming language besides Java
- Knowledge of the below concepts:
- The difference between private and public IPs
- A couple of design patterns (at least)
- The difference between stack and heap
- MySQL Query Optimizing and understanding the impact of a DB query
- How to design and build a REST API
- Be familiar with testing methods like 2>&1, > /dev/null, nslookup/dig , ping, wget, curl, free, top etc.
Click here to apply for this role
Experience Required :
Minimum 8 Years
2 - 4 Hires