- Bengaluru, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Apply Now 2+ months ago
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall store operations, Sales Target, store profitability.
- Leads financial growth of the store, year over year
- Leads the sales floor and drives store results through the store team
- Creating emotionally engaging customer experiences, consistent with the brand vision
- Be responsible in communicating promotional events and latest offers to customers in creative way.
- Role models, coaches and develops best-in-class selling behaviour in the store team
- Sets visual merchandising expectations to brand standards, to ensure brand consistency that impacts the customer experience and maximizes overall business results
- Ensures the operations of the store are executed with excellence
- Accountable for the development of store staff product knowledge which in turn, enables high performance selling
- Influences and inspires associates to unlock individual potential for extraordinary selling and productivity results
- Responsible for the on boarding, training, development, performance management, terminations and succession planning of direct reports.
Skills & Experience required
- We are looking for female candidates with excellent communication skills and gregarious personality.
- Total experience in retail can be between 2 years to 10 years.
- Minimum 1-year experience as Store Manager in a good retail store.
- Should have experience in managing junior staff.
- Should be interested in building career in Fashion/Retail industry.
Click here to apply for this role
Experience Required :
2 to 10 Years
2 - 4 Hires