Assistant Fresher Industrial EngineerBAFFIN INDIA SOLUTION
1. Time Study, Motion study
2. Taking the capacity study of full-line and line balancing for clean-up bottleneck area.
3. Follow-up the low performing Operators.
4. Operation breakdown, Operation Bulletin/ Layout
5. SAM calculation by time study. Job description
6. Operator skill Summary.
7. Train up production staff on efficiency.
8. Process-wise operator skill development.
9. Non-productive time (Loss Time) record and reduce.
10. Hourly Production Monitoring & Achieve the line Target.
11. Prepare a Man-machine report.
12. Capacity Study
13. Production Study
14. Fabric & thread consumption.
15. Making Production Report s
16. Making Efficiency Reports of Operator and Production line
17. Factory Production Cum Efficiency Reports
Role Industrial Engineer
Industry Type Textiles, Garments, Accessories
Functional Area Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Textile
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Line Balancing Training Industrial Engineering Time Study Skill Development Production Motion Study
0 to 1 Years
5 - 10 Hires