What Information do we collect?
We collect information directly from you, from third parties, and automatically through our Sites/mobile applications. When you visit the Site, certain personal information about you, such as your IP Address, etc., may be automatically stored with us. However, if you choose to avail of certain services on our Site, you shall be required to provide certain personal information for the registration and/or access to such services/web pages, e.g., contact details, resume details, and location data. We also collect information where you are an Employer providing necessary Employer information, e.g., for verification and billing purposes. Such information may include, without limitation, your first and last name, username & password, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation, interests, credit card information, billing information, financial information, content, IP address, standard web log information, information about your computer hardware and software and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services and from which your identity is discernible. We may also collect demographic information that is not unique to you, such as code, preferences, favorites, etc. Further, sometimes you may be asked to provide descriptive, cultural, preferential, and social & lifestyle information.
In addition to the above, we may indirectly also collect information about you when you use certain third-party services available on our Site. We may also collect certain information about the use of our Site by you, such as the services you access/use or areas you visit. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our Site to the interests of our Site users, and to measure traffic on the Site. This information may also be used by our advertisers / third party companies to personalize content, ads, etc.
How we collect the information:
We collect information directly from you when you register with us. Additionally:
- We may collect information about you (whether you are registered or not registered with us) when you browse our Sites/apps, open or respond to an email from us (promotional or informational).
- When you post a comment on our Site or raise a query/question to us through phone or email, we may collect information from you.
- We may also collect information from you when you register with us by linking your social media or third-party accounts. By doing so, you are authorizing them to share with us certain information from such accounts and authorizing us to collect, store, and use this in accordance with this Policy.
- To improve user experience, we may collect information from you using third-party tools, browser cookies, and web beacons.
- We may collect non-personal information about the computer, mobile device, or other device you use to access the service, such as IP address, geo-location information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other information for the purpose of providing customized information on the browser.
- If you choose to enable the GPS feature in our mobile application or Sites, we may capture your current location.
Cookies and other trackings:
Some of our web pages use "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may collect information about website activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall personal information previously indicated by a web user. Most web browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most web browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser. However, please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you may need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the site and app.
Use of information:
By providing us with the aforementioned information, you are consenting to the use, transfer, processing, and storage of the information on our servers. We will not provide the information you provide to third parties for marketing purposes or related activities without your prior consent. Please note that our group, holding, subsidiary companies, service partners, and associates are not considered third parties for this purpose. However, if you choose to make your profile visible, all information related to your profile will be visible to third parties.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Access to your Personal Information is restricted to employees who require such information to perform their job duties and to provide, operate, develop, or improve our products or services.
Jobgrin does not share, disclose or transfer your Personal Information with third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Our affiliates and group companies as required for our internal business, administrative purposes, and general corporate operations to help you enhance your career.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets, or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of Jobgrin's business assets, we may disclose Personal Information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- Third-party service providers and marketing partners that Jobgrin engages to a) provide services over the Platform on Jobgrin's behalf; b) maintain the Platform and mailing lists; or c) communicate with you on Jobgrin's behalf about offers related to its products and/or services. Jobgrin takes reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect your Personal Information and are subject to appropriate confidentiality and non-disclosure obligations.
- Third-party advertisers to display advertisements to you when you visit the Platform. These advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers, and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies). These companies may use information about you and your visits to this Platform and other websites to provide advertisements on this Platform.
- Jobgrin does not provide any Personal Information to advertisers when you interact with or view a targeted advertisement. However, if you interact with or view an advertisement, the advertiser may make certain assumptions and, in the process, learn certain Personal Information about you.
Jobgrin does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on Jobgrin's behalf unless such transfer is legally required.
If your Personal Information is transferred outside India, we take necessary steps to protect your Personal Information in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We collect information for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Improving the user-friendliness, safety, and customization of our Site.
- Enhancing and customizing our services, content, and other commercial/non-commercial features on the Site.
- Requesting your feedback on our current products/services or potential new offerings.
- Sending you information on our products, services, special deals, promotions, and assisting job seekers in finding jobs and employers in finding candidates.
- Requesting feedback on any of our services.
- Sending you alerts, marketing/promotional communications (which you can opt-out of by following the instructions provided on the Site), and newsletters (provided you subscribe).
- Creating surveys and analysis reports.
- Sending you service-related announcements on rare occasions.
- Providing you with the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our Site (completely voluntary).
- Contacting you regarding updates on our Site, new job opportunities, services, and job postings/openings that may interest you.
- Providing customer support and the services you request, ascertaining how many people visit our Site, what areas they visit, and of what kind.
- Resolving disputes, if any, and troubleshooting.
- Avoiding/checking illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and enforcing Agreements.
- Providing service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
- Complying with court judgments, decrees, orders, directives, legal and government authorities, and applicable laws.
- Investigating potential violations of applicable national and international laws.
- Investigating deliberate damage to the Site/services or its legitimate operation.
- Detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing security and/or technical issues.
- Protecting the rights, property, or safety of our company, directors, employees, and the general public.
- Responding to claims of third parties.
- Providing joint services, content, and marketing communications to members of our corporate family and group, affiliates, service providers, and third parties under contract.
- Regenerate response
Our company is committed to protecting the privacy and safety of children. Therefore, our products and services are not intended for use by children under the age of eighteen (18), and we do not intentionally collect any personal information from such individuals. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) or the age of majority in your local jurisdiction, you may only use our site with the supervision and consent of your parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult.
Data Protection Officer/ Grievance Officer
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding the handling of your personal information, you may contact our designated grievance officer by sending an email to: [email protected]