Dev Ops EngineerZivame
- Bengaluru, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Apply Now 2+ months ago
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leads our DevOps team that cover one or more of the following disciplines: deployment and configuration management, release management, technical cutover, environments management and infrastructure automation.
- Setting up Linux environments from scratch i.e. Ubuntu, CentOS etc.
- Budgeting the infra costs and plan for continued cost optimization
- Designing the architecture to scale the back-end to meet the business requirements. Knowledge of MySQL and ability to set up the database on a dedicated machine as well as RDS. Also, knowledge of setting up read replicas etc.
- Leading and managing team members
Skills & Experience required
- 5 6 years of work experience with an E-commerce/Product Based Organization.
- Must have experience into Kubernetes/Docker, 24/7 monitoring, Managing Infra costs, Linux fundamentals and system administration, also good command on coding with scripting languages like Python and Shell scripting, Jenkins, Managing the cloud deployment with 100% uptime
- Excellent AWS (Amazon Web Service) or Azure experience setting up alarms, launch configuration, auto-scaling, tuning, security groups, vpc etc.
- Knowledge of Git and experience working on Git. Experience in tuning Linux systems for better performance and ability to debug issues in production
- Experience setting up and customize NGINX. Knowledge of Apache, FPM, web servers are plus.
- Performance tuning of MySQL, Ability to code in Java, Python, etc. is plus. Ability to use and learn a wide variety of open source tools and applications
- Experience in creating network architecture on AWS VPC, subnets, Internet Gateway, Route Table and NAT Setup.
- Experience in configuring firewalls and WAF systems
Click here to apply for this role
Experience Required :
5 to 6 Years
2 - 4 Hires