Material Procurement Specialist Job in Apurvakriti
Apurvakriti is looking for a market-savvy, young, and energetic individual to take on the responsibility of fulfilling the material/asset procurement requirements at the company.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Some of the things you will be dealing with are:
- Take ownership of material/asset procurement at competitive prices
- Manage the purchased inventory/assets
- Keep track of movement of the inventory/assets
- Continually develop procurement sources/vendors
- This is a line of work where soft skills are more important. Hence, we are not very particular about a candidate's education profile.
However, the candidate must at the minimum be a graduate in any discipline.
- Experienced in tough negotiations
- Knowledge of Material management softwares / practices
- Maintaining cordial relationships with Vendors
- Art of being Assertive yet Polite
2 - 4 Hires