Wordpress Developer Job in Codeculture Technologies
Codeculture Technologies 4+ weeks ago
- Bengaluru, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Job Summary Job Description
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages and WordPress Themes.
- WordPress Developer with minimum 2 Years of Experience.
- Expertise in WordPress Custom Theme Development , Widgets and Plugin Development.
- Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques.
- Expertise in WP Plugin Integration (WooCommerce, WPML, Membership plugins etc).
- Should potentially troubleshoot WordPress Errors.
- Ability to convert HTML pages to WordPress theme with the WordPress coding standards.
- Good understanding of website architecture.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
- Great attention to detail, highly organized.
- Technically sound with strong analytical and logical skills.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Good communication skills.
Experience Required :
3 to 5 Years
2 - 4 Hires
Similar Jobs for you