Process Executive - Data Job in Cognizant
Team Lead - R2R
Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (exclusion:BE/BTech/MCA, Arts/Science Graduates)
Business/ Customer:Preparing journal entries, making additions to and retirements from fixed asset ledger and performing simple account reconciliations, accurately and within the timelines prescribed to ensure SLAs are met as agreed for customer satisfaction
Project / Process:
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Meet process SLAs / metrics productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- Raise process related issues / concerns on time with process and team leads.
- Process predefined number of transactions as assigned.
- Conduct first level reconciliation of GL and Sub Ledgers with low value.
- Escalate unreconciled items.
- Perform Journal Entry posting.
- Stay updated with the process knowledge / changes refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions.
- Record data relating to production statistics, enduser related notes, etc as appropriate.
- Adhere to shift handover processes.
- Adhere to security practices set by organization.
- Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work that feed reports to customer.
People/Team Management:Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions
- Complete mandatory training for self as identified.
- Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team).
- Participate and contribute to organizational activities.
- Record own attendance and time sheet related data.
Experience Required :
2 - 4 Hires
Similar Jobs for you