Senior Business Development Manager Job in Diginnovators
Senior Business Development Manager
- Bengaluru, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
- Not Disclosed
- To be responsible for making outbound sales reach out on a daily basis.
- To work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales team to ensure leads are generated within targeted areas and business sectors.
- To convert the calls/mails to new business leads.
- To achieve agreed personal and departmental targets.
- To inform potential client s on the company s products and services.
- To gather relevant Corporate/Enterprise information.
- To use company databases to gain potential leads.
- To be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business.
- To input and maintain guest information onto the company database.
- To ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
- To deal with queries.
- To build relationships with clients.
- To deal with clients in a professional manner at all times aligned to our brand values.
- To ensure service is prompt, polite and professional standards are kept.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads.
- Collaboratively work with the sales and leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Effectively communicate and present the solution and value proposition to customers
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Solving complex technical integration solutions and issues
- Assist in preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations and trends.
- Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas.
Experience Required :
3 to 5 Years
2 - 4 Hires
Similar Jobs for you