Full Stack Dot Net Developer Job in Genix Technologies
Full Stack Dot Net Developer
Genix Technologies 3 days ago
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Not Disclosed
Are you passionate about the latest technology, innovation, and challenging tasks in your career?
GENIX Technologies provide you with the right platform to unleash your potential.
GENIX believes in our culture that values individual growth and contribution to the achievement of the organization s goals, we make sure to create a rewarding work environment.
As a company, we focus on our people first! As a team, we focus on customers first!
- Responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation, and analysis of new applications
- Responsible for the maintenance, and migration Projects
- Under the guidance of lead, participate and take ownership development and delivery.
- .Proactively identify non-compliance of code against requirements/standards/design and raise defects.
- Interact with internal cross-functional members to better understand system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Work well both independently and in a team
- Troubleshoot, analyze, replicate, regress and resolve complex field software problems escalated to engineering and developing code fixes or enhancements to be included in future code releases or patches.
- Come up with solutions/implementations to consistently improve product stability, scalability, and performance.
- Work with members in the organization across various time zones
- At least (4-9)years of experience with C#, .Net framework/.NET Core, MVC ASP.NET
- Strong experience in Web API and Restful web service
- Strong SQL Server experience
- Strong understanding on OOPS concept
- Experience in Design, Development, Debug and Unit Testing using .NET tech stack
- Lifecycle best practices, including source control, testing, security, maintainability, code reuse, etc.
- Experience in Angular, React, Azure Develops or Azure Cloud
- Bachelor s Degree
- Work From Home Option
- Flexible Work Hours
- Health insurance Policy
- Leave(Sick , Maternity ,Paternity)
- Mobile / Internet / Travel Allowances
- Employee Training/Certification Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Recent Posts
Experience Required :
4 to 9 Years
2 - 4 Hires
Similar Jobs for you