Product Information Management (pim) Architect job
Role and Responsibilities
- Use the best practices to lead the project team through all activities required to successfully deliver MDM/PIM solutions.
- Draft design documents and technical specifications for business solutions.
- Define technical specifications for workflows and business rules.
- Guide definition and implementation of data governance methods, policies, roles, responsibilities, processes, controls, and rules.
- Prepare detailed design documents for data migration, PIM data load sheets, data load templates.
- Configure, build, and test software platform components, including data structures, roles, workflows, and portals.
- Lead solution design, development/configuration, testing jobs, and debugging.
- Train the client s team in adoption of solutions and transfer of ownership.
- Consult with clients on the best practices for data migration, integration, and deployment.
- Own the overall solution delivery across tracks - plan, design, and implement training and business adoption, change management, etc. by engaging stakeholders.
- Train and mentor colleagues in PIM/MDM implementation activities using best practices.
- Support integration, system, and user acceptance testing.
- Contribute to the organization in the design and development of frameworks, tools, accelerators that enhances the ability of technology team members and organization.
- Effort estimate and assistin project planning for different phases of the project.
- Participate in pre-sales providing solutions and driving technical discussions with the client and internal stakeholders.
Experience Required :
Minimum 11 Years
2 - 4 Hires
Similar Jobs for you