Production Manager job
We are looking for a Sales Manager for one of our Clients from overseas.
Job Reference No. JC# 351
Role & Designation : Sales Manager
Industry : Food Production
Project Location : Bijnor (Uttar Pradesh)
- Setting out a strategic business development plan over new geographies and new markets to sell finished products for a profitable business. You execute your sales strategy according to a long-term plan.
- Developing and sustaining cordial and mutually beneficial business relationship with retailers, wholesalers and industrial customers.
- Working closely with channel partners for lead generation to develop leads and growth the business in strategic defined geographies and markets.
- Participating in sales activities like negotiating, finalization of deals, and smooth execution of sales order.
- You are an ambassador, you will conduct regular market visits and attend fairs actively where you will represent positively at all times.
- You are responsible for your commercial and financial administration, you are ensuring timely payments from channel partners, keeping track of billing. You continuously monitor sales target vs volume achievement.
- Driving distributor-specific sales plan and programs as required by the business. This demand plan will be translated to the business where you will be co-ordinating and following up with the Plant & Logistics to ensure that adequate inventory stock of product is maintained in order to meet the sales delivery schedules.
- As an ambassador of our finished potato products you will be trained to have adequate product knowledge which you will translate to your customers. You ensure the right products are being produced and supplied, this in close relationship with the R&D/Quality dpt.
- Candidate should have minimum 10-12 years of experience in sales of food products.
- Extensive business planning, sales and operations management skills and experience.
- Candidate should have the drive to put energy into achieving results and to take action to exceed goals and expectations.
- Should have the desire to anticipate, meet and exceed the needs and expectations of customers.
- Should have analytical thinking and able to understand an issue, situation or problem by breaking it apart in to smaller pieces, or tracing the implications of a situation in a systematic way.
- Managing personal time and productivity; to be able to identify what needs to be done and to develop an appropriate plan of action in order to accomplish an objective and to monitor progress against it.
How to Apply
Submit your CV directly from this advert by clicking on the Apply button at our career page.
Tell us in your application, why you think that you are the right fit for the role, andif you fit in the criteria, our Recruitment team will be in touch to explain the role and understand your candidature in detail for the business requirement.
Advertised: 17th March 2021
2 - 4 Hires