Graphics Designer Job in Nice Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- Bengaluru, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
- Not Disclosed
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management skills
- The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and more)
- Meet with clients, internal and external, to understand needs and share ideas
- Should be able to create Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 graphics and animations in e learning course
- Should be experienced in concepts of gamification at level 1 or more
- Should be familiar with e-learning tools such as Storyline, Captivate, etc.
- Should be able to create videos in the PPT
- Open to learn new concepts, new tools, evolving marketing trends in graphics/UI/UX, and much more
Experience Required :
2 - 4 Hires
Similar Jobs for you