Scrum Master Job in Outworks Solutions
Outworks Solutions 4 days ago
- Hyderabad, Telangana
- Not Disclosed
- 8-10 years of total experience in working in an Agile Team in an IT role and/or in a life sciences company.
- 3-5 years of prior experience in playing a dedicated Scrum Master role preferably using SAFe Agile methodologies.
- Expert in guiding scrum teams with sprint planning, backlog grooming, story estimation, and dependency analysis, and proficient in identifying roadblocks and impediments to ensure smooth functioning of scrum teams.
- Help other scrum masters or peers in project organization to adopt Agile practices.
- Work with respective project manager and program lead on assigned duties towards managing overall program and portfolio of projects and initiatives.
- Rapidly develops strong, mutually trusting relationships across different levels of seniority
- Clear, concise, and persuasive communicator to stakeholders, team members, and customers across all levels of seniority.
- Ability to influence without direct responsibility and manage upwards.
- Demonstrates strong empathy for what individuals within these teams will be going through.
- Flexibility to adapt and adjust methods and approaches.
- Innovative, problem-solver mindset.
- Ability to provide transparent, direct, and constructive feedback.
- Ability to challenge and question assumptions, approaches, and ways of working.
- Ability to effectively motivate and collaborate with a distributed scrum team.
Experience Required :
Minimum 9 Years
2 - 4 Hires
Similar Jobs for you