Devops Lead Engineer job
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyze and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Optimise cloud resource utilization and control cost.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- 8-10 years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Expert in code deployment tools (Capstirno,Puppet, Ansible and Chef).
- Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Docker and Kubernetes - containerization and microservices architectures.
- Experience in maintaining Ruby/Nodes/React web applications.
- Experience in root cause analysis for production errors.
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- Create automation tools and processes to improve team performance.
- Working knowledge of Ruby or Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- Working knowledge of databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB) and SQL.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a startup and open environment.
- Take pride and ownership in your work.
- Self-motivated and can work well under pressure.
- Have a good sense of humor and fun.
Experience Required :
8 to 10 Years
2 - 4 Hires
Similar Jobs for you