1. Payrolls - Making HR Vouchers for employees/consultants who work for us and ensuring the salaries are transferred on the first of every month.
2. Bonus - Keeping a track of bonuses promised to the employees, tracking performances and disbursing them maintaining proper documentation. You need to discuss this with the managers.
3. Employment agreements and consultant agreements.
Signed before they start working.
4. Collect and maintain the documents - Govt ID, Address Proof, Salary slips, Education Certificate
4. Set up Email ID's, Bank Account (if planned employment is more than 2 months)
5. Employee training program
- Prepare a presentation on why, how and what we do what we do
- Give that presentation to each incoming employee
Work with the manager to create a training plan for the employee
- Track it and see its scheduled and delivered
6. Leave - Track leaves and half days. Maintain leave policy.
7. Performance reviews
8. Exit interviews
9. Exit documentation
10. Employee hiring process
a. Posting jobs on relevant platforms.
b. Getting responses.
c. Scheduling Interviews
d. communicating the decision
e. rolling out offer letter
11. Create and maintain HR Policy
12. Run employee welfare programs, setting up positive environment in the office
- Birthday celebrations
- Festival celebrations
13. Annual tax (with accounts team)
- work with the accounts and tax consultants to compute the tax
- Help employees with tax saving plans in section 80D and 80C
14. PF registration (with accounts team)
15. Maintain Salary slips (with accounts team)
16. Employee reimbursement claims
17. Manage HRMS Tools
18. Maintaining Background Check records for every employee
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years' experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
Minimum 3 Years
2 - 4 Hires