Technical Product Manager - Payments Job in Vahak
Technical Product Manager - Payments
Vahak 4+ weeks ago
- Bengaluru, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
- Not Disclosed
- Collaborate with Product Managers, CTO & Engineering Managers to plan a Technical Roadmap aligned with company s product vision.
- Collaborate with Tech leads, CTO, Engineering Managers to execute the technical roadmap using Agile methodologies for product development.
- Break down the technical roadmaps into epics & user-stories for smooth execution. Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Work with development leads so that product requirements & estimates are well-understood.
- Collaborate with product teams to jot down the technical implementation requirements & engineering aspects of user-stories & PRDs.
- Research about the technical feasibility & implementation of new features & experiments.
- Conduct meetings with customer support, marketing & product teams to maintain a roadmap for internal team s technical requirements.
Monitoring & Analytics
- Understand and analyse user funnels, cohorts, task flow diagrams to identify opportunities & challenges in customer experience.
- Define success criteria & metrics to track feature/experiment s success and failure.
- Build dashboards to monitor usage of external & internal APIs. Collaborate with tech team to optimize the usage for reduced server load and costs.
- Use database queries to analyse key performance indicators, evaluate experiments, evaluate sprint reports & success etc.
- Setup dashboards & systems to track crashes, errors, exceptions and bugs on production. Formulate processes and workflows to reduce the same.
Qualification & Requirements
- Prior experience of working in/with mobile & web app product companies.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in software architecture, design, development and technical product management.
- Working knowledge on public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Past experience with hands-on engineering, product or QA is a strong bonus.
- Working knowledge with monitoring tools like New Relic, Sentry, Cloudwatch
- Very good knowledge on SQL/NoSQL is a must
- Should be familiar with Application App Release cycle
- Proficient in Internet standards & technologies including REST
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Automation etc.
- Robust and evolving knowledge of current web & mobile app technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail oriented, advanced problem solving skills with customer-centric approach.
Experience Required :
Minimum 4 Years
2 - 4 Hires
Similar Jobs for you