Fresher Job in Webosmotic
FresherExp. 0 Year Apply Now Share
- Create high performance, secure, responsive, clean, and simple front-end built-in collaboration and discussion with seniors
- Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability, extensibility, and reuse.
- Translate designs and style guides into interactive user interfaces, ensuring cross-browser compatibility, performance, and robustness
- Deliver high-quality code that is maintainable and readable
- Knowledge of Backend: Node, JAVA, SQL, MongoDB
- Understanding of various browser engines
- Knowledge (Angular, Backbone, Ember, React, etc.)
- Knowledge of Git and Bitbucket
- Object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge using WebStorm and VS Code.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
0 to 1 Years
2 - 4 Hires