Alongside survey scriptwriters and data processing execs, you will be part of a Global Operations team which strives to produce accurate results every time and supports the rest of the company in delivering innovative and robust research solutions, enabling them to offer quality consultancy on a wide variety of topics.
What will I be delivering?
You will be focusing on producing bespoke PowerPoint reports for our researchers as part of the wider market research process, to aid in their client relationship.
What s in it for me?
In this role you will become an expert in working with researchers to deliver what is often the final phase of client delivery. This will involve working with a number of internal systems and software platforms to update client reports in collaboration with researchers. This includes:
- Populating charts with data from Excel or other data analytics platforms.
- Updating/rearranging textboxes or other shapes on slides.
- Adding new slides/charts to existing reports.
- Quality control against tables and specifications.
- Together with the Reporting Team Leader, identifying reports or trivial manual routines that will benefit from automation.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience
- Proven high levels of logic, problem solving and numerical skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in a collaborative and team environment, but also have the ability to manage projects single-handedly if required
- Experience in market research or a previous reporting role
Minimum 2 Years
2 - 4 Hires