Pmo Analyst (immediate Joiner) Job in Zelite Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Pmo Analyst (immediate Joiner)
- Pune, Pune Division, Maharashtra
- Not Disclosed
The Programme Management Office Analyst partners with Project Manager, IT Manager, Product Manager and several other stakeholders for the successful delivery of their products, projects adhering to Project Delivery Framework.
The PMO analyst is expected to have the qualities of a leader, to encourage teams to implement best practices, adhere to the processes and complete the projects on time and in budget.
A PMO Analyst will be responsible for producing reports accurately, on time and analyzing the data and has to closely work with the Project Management team, Delivery team, Research Operations team and several other stakeholders.
On the basis of effective use of the operational reports the PMO can take corrective steps wherever needed.
- Understand the Project Delivery Framework and apply both Waterfall and Agile project delivery methodologies within the framework.
- Understand the key elements required to set up a project and work closely with stakeholders to ensure smooth set up
- Drive contingency management and proactively control costs and schedule through understanding and monitoring and managing resources, risks and issues in their respective portfolio.
- Develop an understanding of complex IT landscapes with diverse technologies supporting end to end business processes
- Develop and drive standard processes for cost/resource/schedule/risk management across large projects.
- Managing multiple delivery priorities and multiple demand requests.
- Work with product, project, operations managers to build and maintain plans, schedules, and resource allocation throughout the project life cycle.
- Produce insightful reports and ensure that status reporting is fit for purpose, complete, timely, accurate, and communicated effectively.
- Capture risk based on the inputs from PM s, monitors and track risks and issues.
- Understand the delivery assurance framework, implement and examine documentation/data for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure commercials are captured to facilitate correct invoicing and financial reporting
- Ability to become a source of information on project status, project management, processes and tooling
- Coordinate communications, monitor and actively support product, projects and people with assistance/training
- Define, monitor, maintain and drive Plan vs Actual against defined business KPIs
- Publication of reports for the Product organization (accurate, on time and within the scope of requirements)
- Contribute to organizational and Product process improvements, including tooling improvements
- Implement the best practices of working and toolset which is fit for purpose for all projects. Ensures effective usage of the toolset and that adequate processes, assurance, reporting, communication, data, etc. are in place.
- Coordinate mandatory reviews and audits on schedule and according to procedure. Track resultant recommendations and actions necessary to address shortcomings.
- Proactively ensure compliances are in place
- Respond and own requests addressed to project/operations team independently
- Suggestions for improved reporting from the tooling and through dashboards
- Provide periodical Headcount Role allocation changes to Headcount File
- Review and verify the accuracy of the time entered including verification of Planned
- Capacity vs Actuals timesheet booked
- Follow up and ensure there is no Missing Timesheet
- Data verification on all published reports
- Education: Bachelor degree or Masters or postgraduate degrees
- Experience: 5 to 7 Years
- Successfully perform day-to-day tasks
- Demonstrate collaborative working.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform data exploration exercises and develop data-driven story dashboards
- Hands-on knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Understand and apply the appropriate Project Management procedures.
- Strong knowledge in SDLC and MS Suite, especially Excel
- Knowledge in JIRA Added advantage
- Publishing of management reports (meeting quality, time scope requirements)
- Ensure minimal on compliance in tool updates by Product
- Shows the ability to own and drive through resolution of issues
- Shows ability to work independently
- Establishes good understanding of the Project Management Procedures
- Demonstrates strong ability to apply the appropriate Project Management skills and processes across the projects
- Functional Area: Project & Program Management
- Good understanding and experience of the various methodologies (E.g. Waterfall and Agile)
- Experience working with Agile teams as a core/extended team member is desirable
- Agile certifications/trainings preferred
- Attention to data quality
- Highly organized, possessing strong analytical abilities.
- Experience in project / program management tools.
- Familiar with critical path analysis and portfolio dependencies from an administrative perspective.
- Experience in managing project financials and reconciliation.
5 to 7 Years
2 - 4 Hires