Strategic Accounts Manager - Target Accounts Job in Mercuri International
Strategic Accounts Manager - Target Accounts
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Not Disclosed
Main Objectives of the Organisation:
To continue reinventing sales and sales training, being the best in class provider of Sales Training and Consulting services in India, by turnover and customer service ratings, achieving ambitious transformational growth objectives*.
Main Objectives of Function:
To develop and acquire new Clients, making a dominant contribution* to business growth* every year(s)
Summary of the Main Purpose of the Job:
To acquire Customers in strategic / specified areas - geos or verticals or Named Target Prospects - and build Client base
- Work independently, hunting to acquire Customers in specified, strategic areas - geos or verticals or Named Target Prospects
- Make the first meeting - F2F or VIRTUAL - high impact and create a healthy weighted pipeline which will be on a moving scale at least twice the target for an equivalent period
- Work with internal resources topropose Client specific, world class Sales Performance Improvement Solutions
- Negotiate contracts with Clients to achieve budgeted Customer Acquisition Sales Volume and Margins
- Investigate new market opportunities by regularly communicating with Known Universe and Prospective Clients to achieve targeted increase in sales from new products or services.
- Effectively translate the Client needs into saleable solutions and post sales, communicate the solutions and client objective internally to the project delivery team
- Respond to enquiries generated by oneself, and those that may be received by the company and allocated to the individual, and efficiently convert them
- Contribute to the Management Team Key Strategic Projects to achieve agreed objectives.
- Engage at the C Level to be able to articulate value proposition and create the right impact for business and the brand
- Be a continuous learner, adept in the Virtual Selling Techniques, and latest tools that may be necessary to enhance one s effectiveness on the job
- Eager to reinvent oneself and one s role, always adhering to statutory norms and regulations, while upholding the company s values and principles, to protect and nurture the brand
- 10 - 15 years of post-qualification B2B Sales experience preferably Selling Services and Selling at Business Unit / CEO / CHRO level.
- Prior exposure to Sales Training / Consulting is not necessary.
Sounds exciting? Want to go for it?
Please fill in the form below, and upload your CV in PDF or Word format, with a cover note that articulates why you aspire for this career opportunity.
The rest will be discussed as we go forward
10 to 15 Years
2 - 4 Hires