Corporate Sales Manager/executive-bengloreViva Composite Panels Pvt Ltd
- Bengaluru, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To Look after Corporate Specifications with the customers in respective region.
- Understand the customers/Clients signage requirement and accordingly provide solution to it.
- To ensure material is supplied to vendors as per the specifications of the clients.
- To prepare material forecast with backend team and distributor at regional level based on customer/Clients projection.
- To prepare Monthly and quarterly sales for respective region.
- To encourage with product management for New Product Development based on customers need and competitors products.
- To identify and develop new vendors for customer requirements and extended support to specify and use our products for new customers.
- To develop and maintain commercially productive relationships with both existing and new customer.
- Promote the company brand to key buyers, generate new business via meetings or telephonic communications.
- Handling all customers/clients enquiries in a timely and accurately manner.
- Consult clients re-branding process through allocating appropriate vendors.
- Executing rebranding process through allocating appropriate vendors.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1) Minimum 2 to 10 years experience required.
2) Applicants must have experience as per above JD.
3) Proper Communication Skill.
4) Applicants from ACP industry most preferable.
5) Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
6) Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
7) Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
8) Candidate should have knowledge of Building material.
9) Candidate should be able to take the approval of our product from you/Vendors/Agencies.
10) Good contacts with corporate and Signages vendor.
Perks and Benefits:
Depends on Experience.
2 to 7 Years
2 - 4 Hires